A premier winery estate owned by NASCAR team owner and Hall of Fame member Richard Childress, located in Lexington, NC is seeking a Banquet Attendant. The winery opened in 2004 and produces over 30 wines ranging from sweet to dry. In addition to offering award-winning wines, the winery estate also offers state-of-the-art services and hospitality. Childress Vineyards offers multiple event venues allowing for specialization in small and large weddings, corporate meetings, private dinners, and a variety of other events.
Qualified applicants preferably have hospitality and/or formal dining experience.
Job responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Provide superior customer service in all interactions with clients, prospects, vendors, and co-workers.
- Assist in the setup and breakdown of event venues.
- Provide food and beverage service to event guests.
- Other duties as assigned
- Wedding and/or formal dining experience preferred
- Must be able to work nights and weekends.
- Strong customer service, time management, problem-solving, and organizational skills are necessary
- Ability to portray the Childress Vineyards brand and core values
- Professional in appearance.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Sense of urgency when providing service to guests.
- Team-oriented mindset.
- Must be able to lift 35+ pounds on a daily basis
- Ability to remain on feet for long periods of time, climb stairs, bend, and stoop
Must be 18 years or older. A background check and drug screening will be required prior to employment.