Lunch Served Daily 10am – 4pm
Weekend dining reservations required Friday – Sunday.
Reservations highly recommended for weekday dining.
Bistro Dining: Full-service dining is offered daily in the Pavilion 10am-4pm.
Max Bistro Dining Accommodation: 14 Guests
Large dining groups of 15 guests or more must be scheduled through the Banquet & Private Events department at least 1 week in advance. Please call the winery at (336) 236-9463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangements.
Bistro Take-Out Available Monday – Friday, 10am – 3:30pm
Take-out unavailable on Saturdays and Sundays.
*Accessible parking available at Pavilion for Bistro dining; No outside food, beverages or pets allowed.
When visiting us, we kindly ask that you:
- Arrive to your reservation on time. Please note, we can hold your table for up to 10 minutes; Any time after 10 minutes you will lose your reservation time and could be subject to a waiting period for next available table.
- Wear a face mask or covering* while inside any of our facilities. You may remove your face covering while actively eating or drinking, but you should be stationary and maintain appropriate physical distancing. If you do not have a mask, you will be given a mask by a Childress Vineyards associate. (*Excludes medical exemptions, while wine tasting is being conducted, while seated at dining table, and on lawn or outdoor areas.)
- Practice social distancing and maintain physical distance from other guests and employees
- Visit in groups of 6 or less
- Regularly wash/sanitize hands (sanitization stations will be available for your use throughout the winery and grounds)
- Do not move the lawn furniture; Furniture has been pre-arranged to abide by safety regulations.
Please note – A credit card is required for reservations of 9 people or more. A cancellation notice is required at least 48 hours in advance of reservation date. A charge of $30 per person will apply if reservation is missed or without notice of 48 hours.